ColdEdge offers a wide range of closed cycle solutions for
extremely low temperature and low vibration setups,
plus options to convert open systems to Helium-free systems.
Start here to learn more about the various cooling options for your system.
Alternatively, begin with products based on a
specific experimental application and work upward from there.
Start here to browse through some of ColdEdge’s
most popular interfaces and cryostats.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Stinger Flexible 4K Closed Cycle Cooling System
ColdEdge’s flagship Plug-and-Perform ULV cryogenic system, compatible with a huge range of interfaces and uniquely positioned laboratory setups.
Tabletop 7T Magnet
4K closed cycle warm-bore magnet, with ultra low vibration and stay-cold sample changes for maximum productivity.
Hydra Dual-line Closed Cycle Cooling System
All the features of the Stinger, now with two flexible transfer lines. Control two points of cooling independently from each other.
Enterprise Modular Cryostat
One cryostat platform for multiple configurations: “build” a setup for optical, non-optical, or narrow gap applications as you need it.
Ultra Low Vibration Systems
ColdEdge’s many vibration dampening options can reduce vibrational interference to 5 nanometers or less.
Ultra High Vacuum Systems
Closed cycle UHV interfaces are available for experimental temperatures as low as 4K and as high as 1000K.
Multiple Experiment 4K Closed Cycle Cooling System
- Flexible line up to 6 feet long offers freedom of movement and vibration bleed-off.
- Plugs into multiple experimental cryostats, letting you use one cooler with a wide variety of interfaces.
- Increases lab productivity by staying cold during sample changes and drastically reducing cooldown times.
- Off-table cryocooler can be mounted in any orientation.
- Ultra Low Vibration reduces interference to 10nm or less at the sample point.
- Completely closed cycle system eliminates the need for liquid Helium.
FULL SYSTEM SETUP
Complete setup include a variety of essential components, from precise temperature control to sample repositioning at 4K. ColdEdge helps configure your cryogenic system from start to finish. What’s on your list?
Vacuum Enclosures and Pump Systems
Temperature Sensors and Controllers
Sample Holders and Manipulators
Heaters and Windows as required
Low Vibration Closed Cycle Interfaces
Extra Wire Leads and Feedthroughs
(UHV, SMA, Coax, etc)
STINGER 7T MAGNET
4K Closed Cycle System with Tabletop 7T Magnet
ULTRA LOW VIBRATION
• 10 nanometers or less at the sample point
• Compact, off-table cryocooler with flexible lines
• Magnet stays cold during sample changes
• Run up to 4 samples in 10 hours
WARM BORE MAGNET
• Wide 69mm bore supports optical/nonoptical cryostats, plus room temperature samples
The ColdEdge Advantage
ColdEdge provides a wide range of pulse tube and GM interfaces, customized to fit your unique experiments.
Most ColdEdge equipment includes easily interchangeable vacuum enclosures, so one system can be used for multiple applications.
All systems are fully assembled and tested before shipment, with detailed performance data supplied. You’ll know exactly what temperatures to expect after installation.