+1 (610) 628 4060
560 Hobby Lane
Bath, PA 18014 USA
Use the form on the right to contact ColdEdge for any questions or support inquiries.
Service and Repair
Our service department is fully capable of maintaining all of your cryogenic equipment. ColdEdge technicians are fully certified to service ALL products we provide. We can provide troubleshooting or installation help over the phone or in person as necessary.
Contact us via the Support form or by Phone with any service questions.
Self-Service Training Program
For the customer that likes maintaining his or her own equipment, we provide seal kits and maintenance kits as well. Our service training program can prepare your personnel to do 10,000 hr maintenance. We’ll show you how to lap seals, change absorbers, and properly maintain your equipment.
ColdEdge Technologies has partnered with industry leader
SHI Cryogenics Group for supply of their coolers. ColdEdge will interface these heads to meet our customer’s needs and provide service for all coolers we sell.
– LEGAL –
Seller warrants the equipment manufactured by it to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment by seller except:
a. Products or component parts sold as spare, replacement, maintenance or for service are warranted for 12 months from date of shipment.
b. Repairs, refurbished components, and refurbished component parts are warranted for 6 months from date of shipment by seller.
c. Temperature sensors, windows and heaters are not warrantee beyond initial installation and check out.
d. Keep the shipping containers. Items returned to ColdEdge for warranty that is not packaged properly in their original shipping containers / packaging will void warranty. If shipping containers / packaging is not available, ColdEdge will ship new containers to the Buyer and all costs associated with that activity will be charged to the Buyer.
e. If, during the applicable warranty period, the equipment or any part thereof, is found to have been defective when shipped, it will be repaired at Seller’s factory or replaced with charge, F.O.B. factory, provided that Buyer gives Seller immediate written notice upon discovery of such defect, whereupon Seller shall have the option of requiring the return of the defective part or parts, freight prepaid, to establish the claim.
f. WARRANTIES SHALL TERMINATE IMMEDIATELY AND SHALL BE OF NO FURTHER FORCE OR EFFECT IF, (1) THE EQUIPMENT IS MISUSED, (2) THE EQUIPMENT IS NOT MAINTAINED AND OPERATED IN ACCORDNACE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS AND/OR PUBLISHED MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES OR, (3) THE EQUIPMENT IS MODIFIED OR REPAIRED BY A PARTY OTHER THAN SELLER OR SELLER’S AUTHROIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
Terms and Conditions
1. The customer acknowledges and agrees that the products are subject to U.S. export control laws and regulation. The customer agrees to abide by all U.S. export, “deemed” export, and re-export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, the customer makes the following certifications: (1) the customer is not a national of, nor will make this product available to a national of any country or group under a U.S. trade embargo or restriction; (2) the customer is not, nor will make the products available to a company or individual, prohibited from receiving U.S. -origin items, such as but not limited to, a party listed on the Department of Commerce’s “Denied Persons List”, “Entities List”, or any other published U.S. Government denial list; (3) the customer will not use the product, nor make the product available to anyone who will use it, to design, develop, produce, or stockpile weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver such weapons.
2. The information and pricing contained in this quote is proprietary and for the use of recipient only.
3. No verbal changes allowed. All changes must be supported with a revised quote.
4. Coldedge International, Inc. is not responsible for omissions not documented in final quote.
5. In the event there is a discrepancy between itemized prices and the total price. The itemized prices are deemed correct and
the total price will be modified accordingly.
6. In case of unavailability of certain quoted components, Coldedge International, Inc. reserves the right to substitute in the order with equal or better quality components.
7. This quotation is not an offer and is not binding on Coldedge International, Inc. unless and until Coldedge International, Inc. accepts in writing the customer’s order.
8. Delivery commitment begins after receipt of purchase order, or receipt of approved drawings from user for customized systems.
9. Order cancellation after PO has been issued to Coldedge International, Inc. will result in cancellation charges at least 50% of the order value.
10. These prices are Exworks unless otherwise stated on quotation.
11. Title passes to the buyer when the system ships from Coldedge International, Inc. shipping Dock.
12. Payment Terms, Net 30 Days. Late payment in violation of the terms will negate warranty obligations.
13. Additional shipping charges may apply due to selection of certain options.
14. Taxes – The price for the equipment does not include any excise, sales, privilege, or use tax or taxes which are payable by Seller because of the execution of any agreement resulting herefrom, or the sale or delivery of the equipment, and Buyer shall reimburse Seller for any such tax or taxes where applicable.
15. LIABILITY – THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF DEFECTIVE PARTS, AS AFORESAID, SHALL BE BUYER’S ONLY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THE WARRANTIES OF SELLER, EXCEPT THAT IN CASE OF FAILURE OF THE EQUIPMENT TO FULFILL SELLER’S WARRANTY OF PERFORMANCE, SELLER SHALL HAVE THE OPTION OF REMOVING AND RECLAIMING THE EQUIPMENT AT ITS OWN EXPENSE AND OF REPAYING TO BUYER ALL SUMS RECEIVED ON ACCOUNT OF THE PRORATA PURCHASE PRICE, IN WHICH EVENT ALL LIABILITY OF SELLER SHALL TERMINATE.
16. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF ANY QUOTATION, OR ANY CONTRACT RESULTING THEREFROM, OR ANY BREACH THEREOF, OR ANY DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE EQUIPMENT FURNISHED HEREUNDER.
17. Delivery – Seller will make all reasonable efforts to conform with delivery estimates but in no event will Seller be liable for delays resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control.